Sunday, June 05, 2011

Technicians in Accra

This morning, I was astonished. At around 06:30 am I woke up and my cell phone was ringing in the living room. I went there and found out that the technician, who was supposed to connect me to the landline yesterday, tried to reach me at 06:30 am on a Saturday... I then called him and learnt that he would be at my place at 10:00 am to connect me to the telephone line. Well, he came at 12:05 pm.

I have no idea why anyone would try to call someone at 06:30 am on a Saturday. I wonder, who is going to call on Sunday morning :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Selfless said...

Rowley, Raven, Chaose, and anybody abroad who formed on this in actuality put in the plan again, and I adulation it. Abundant work!The World 's Greatest Players I adulation RuneScape but it's harder to abjure that over the years that the playercount has steadily become bottomward and has accomplished a point of inexpensive osrs coins breadth that the bold feels so left handed of players. I'm really, in actuality acquisitive that Mobile will be hugelly acknowledged and accompany in luggage (or even tens of thousands)of new players.

I want to find this daring progressing with new players enjoy how it appeared to be. But, and I seemingly finish a little bleak of runescape gold but I receive the action that rs3 Mobile won't be as acknowledged as abounding let it
be.

9:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home