Sunday, June 05, 2005

Reunions

Yesterday was the day of reunions.

First, I met my former dancing partner and she still looks as good as some years ago, albeit her three year old son (, who seems to be a very active boy...). Well, all those thoughts and feelings were immediately back... Funny. It was as if nothing has ever changed. Okay, there is now the little boy. Funnier. Last time I saw him was just shortly after my graduation and he was always crying on her arm but not when I held him.

Later we had our 10 years school reunion. I had been indifferent until I was picked up by my friend. Then I became kind of nervous, because I did not know what to expect. But it was great. It was a very nice evening and I am looking forward to our next reunion in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home