Sunday, June 05, 2005

Leaving Germany... again...

I am about to leave my apartment in Frankfurt again. I am kind of sad. I like sitting at my late "first" mom's home office desk with the ugly and uncomfortable office chair. Sometimes I am wondering, why I keep them. I do not know why, but there are few things from her left and once I decided to keep it. I have never asked my parents and they never questioned, why I have both. But apparently they have not bothered.

I am not indifferent any more. I know what I want... until I am back in Kampala... I like having my honest friends around me. People I can trust. There are not many of this kin in Uganda and some of them will leave soon. That makes me sad.

I hope that by 17th September 2005 (our second and bigger reunion), I will know, where I will work from October onwards. As I said, right know, I would love to go to the office on 12 Taunusanlage, B tower, 37th floor... Well, we will see.

Tomorrow, Coldplay's new album will be released. I am going to buy one. I will have to cut my stay at the office short in order to have sufficient time to do the last time shopping for my colleagues and also some remaining items for myself. What I have not found and will probably not find is an Egyptian dress, which is unfortunate. So, I will not go there. I do not want to be the only uncool guy without a fancy custume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home