Monday, August 29, 2005

Ndali Lodge (2)

The weekend was fantastic!
We had such a blast. I would definitely do it again. Although, I might consider doing the tourist stuff, too next time. Well, because this time there was no opportunity to do the chimp walk or anything else. We arrived late on Friday, had our first drinks before dinner, continued drinking during our poker session, went to bed in the early morning hours, had breakfast/lunch, went to Fort Portal to a party, went home, played poker, slept, had breakfast/lunch, reviewed a business plan and went home to Kampala. There was just no tim for a anything else.

Among the other guests in the lodge was a very highly ranked representative of the diplomatic corpse and his wife and on of his daughters and therefore, we were told to behave. And that was what we did. However, their daughter decided freely to stay longer in Fort Portal and nobody asked her to become (sea) sick during our ride home (I am glad, she did not vomit!!!) and nobody forced her to play poker with us…. And she scared me to death and caused almost a heart attack, when she kept on raising my bets, while I had four aces on my hand.

And I like the owner of the lodge. He is funny chap, although, I do not understand his taste of women but since we did not agree on whether Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Anniston is more attractive. However, we therefore agreed that we could go out without interfering into each others’ hunting area.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home