Monday, August 01, 2005

Weltpolitik hautnah

Yesterday, I was triple-booked for dinner (or more precise around dinner time), but politics helped me solving this co-ordination exercise:

Barbecue with some (official) Americans, (birthday) dinner with a very nice French friend and dinner with friends. To cut a long story short: I ended up with a barbecue, which ended early; an orange juice while I handed over the brithday gift and a dinner with friends (although I skipped the starters).

And what was the reason? Some phone calls. The first vice president of Sudan was missing... So, the barbecue ended earlier than expected, my friend became extremely busy calling N.Y. etc and my dear friends were so kind to accept my apologies to joining them after their starters.

And this week another friend will leave me... I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home