Monday, April 18, 2005

"Found" a new singer

It is Damian Rice. I like his music. It sounds a bit melancholic.

How do you listen to music? Do you immediately pay attention to the texts? I guess you do. I do not do that, if it is not a German song. Then, I do not have to pay attention; I follow the text unconsciously.

I enjoy the rhythm and beats first. If I listen to it a second time, I try to understand the text and usually after the first time listening while running, I understand the text partly. Then I usually search for the lyrics online and if I am in a good mood, I even start singing ;-)

But honestly, until my exchange semester I had not understood any English song. Maybe that was one of the reasons, why I had not any interest in listening to music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home