Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ever thought about buying a watch?

I do not mean a usual 60 EUR Swatch, I mean a real watch. A watch you buy and give to your son[1]. So I have been tempted to buy one for years and now I have bought this watch magazine which portrays two of my favourite candidates… Well, basically it means no holidays[2] this year. And there is also the common “rule” that one never buys an expensive watch but get it as a gift. But lacking a significant other[3], I think I can disobey this general convention and buy one, can’t I?



[1] Or if you are in the lucky position to have more than one, you can buy more than one „real“ watch, isn’t that cool? And for the girls, you may have to find something different unless they like men’s watches, which is probably not very likely.

[2] My last „real“ holiday was ten years ago in Norway. I do not count the short trips and the trip after graduation. The latter was not really relaxing: Eight male graduates on a small Greek island…

[3] This should NOT be read as „I am desperately looking for someone“!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bienvenue Torsten! Hope to see you soon..

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home