Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New Department

Well, since just recently, I am in this new department and it is so familiar. Men making commonly known jokes, deals, tickets, rates, quotes - all those very familiar vocabulary. I am back into trading. Unfortunately, "only" as an advisor. However, it makes me thinking again about what I should (or shall I say will) do from September onwards.

Months ago I met a peacekeeper and I really appreciate their work (I mentioned it before) and I had a look at their website... But actually, I think, I would not qualify for them. My profile is just too different. Had I studied what I initially wanted... Well, but it is too late to complain about it, I guess.

Nevertheless, I appreciate to be among "men" again, which whom I can speak about favourite beer sorts and other favourite liquors and who are looking forward to a beer (or more) after office on next Friday. Before, I was surrounded by born again christians, who - I assume - did not really appreciate my life style. I like to have some drinks on the weekend but (un?) fortunately I can always remeber what happened the next morning. But instead of going to church, I like to run in the morning and read the newspapers.

So, I guess, I will have some good laughters with the new colleagues, although their expectations will cause some sleepless nights... It is indeed a challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home