Monday, September 05, 2005

Report on the Goat Races!!!

How were the Royal Ascot Goat Races?
It was hot. Yes, and one can easily see it on my face. It is red. I guess I had a minor sunstroke. But, it was also funny. I enjoyed the day and the night - although I did not drink anything during the whole event. It was just at Rouge, where I had two drinks and I do not know how many waters.

And it was a successful day: The Cartel won 2.4M UGX. One of our goat came in first, and two came in second.

And it was lovely to have most of my friends around me and to meet so many new nice people.

And it was nicely organised. We had a wonderful breakfast, a nice after-party and always nice company.

I will probably copy a former colleague's tradition to return every year to the Royal Ascot Goat Races!

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Therefore I hope that my friends will forward the pictures to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home