Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Added some older German emails...

I bothered my friends and acquaintances in Germany with these emails, when I arrived in Uganda. Most of my views have not changed since then and some topics are still relevant, like e.g. M7, LRA, polygamy, role of women, nightlife, status of the Swedish medical doctor (insider).

Therefore, I decided to load them up. See the blogs from 2003/2004. Among them, there is also the notorious goat race story where I suffered from the tensions with the Poles (however it worked out quite well since then with the Pole) and my recommendations for the German government (still up to date).

This was probably the most productive thing so far today. Well, it will be not my fault if the rafting expedition of the remaining unexplored leg of the Nile cannot take place. I gave my very best and drank a lot last night. Okay, not that anybody has some wrong ideas: The rest of the day I have been stuck in meetings and I usually do not consider them as productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home