Thursday, June 16, 2005

One come, one gone.

Today, I was happy for one of my best friends and sorry for another. One has found a nice girl friend, the other broke up. But the latter confirmed me that everything was okay and it was based on a mutual agreement and I indeed believe what he said. We spoke on the phone for quite some time and I am convinced that it was the best for both of them.

And my other friend has really deserved this luck and I wish them all well. He is such a nice and caring person and we have gone through thick and thin and his last girl friend was such a vulgar asshole, so he really deserves better. I am really looking forward to meeting her. Maybe they are coming to Uganda... I would like to have my friend around. I miss all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home