Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Women are strange

So, recently I posted that I was so happy for one of my best friends having a girl friend. I explicitly waited some weeks before I added her name in my PDA (no, I do not mean public display of affection gallery but my personal digital assistant - unfortunaltely the general wisdom of the Americans came up with the same abbreviation for two completely unrelated things). Anyway, back to the topic. This lady decided to break up the relationship because: She does not want to have a distant relationship over the summer time because she could not meet her friends as often as without a boyfriend.

Sorry, but there are some things wrong. First and foremost: There is not such thing as a summer, where she lives. And if I were a her, I would rather visit my friends place in Munich, whenever I could, than staying in her ugly corner of the country. Anyway, considering her educational background, I should not be surprised... "computer sciences". Maybe, she prefers to spend time in her dark room's corner instead of enjoying the parks and lifestyle cafes and restaurants and lakes and mountains in and around Munich together with my great best friend. I simply do not get it. He is such a wonderful person. Why does he always run into such strange women? I should go back and do what I am best in: Matching couples ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home