Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I knew it...

I could also simply delete the previous post and forget it. Why? Well, I did dare to contact that lady and what happened! Correct, she will be on leave just shortly before I leave. Well, maybe the god(s) will send me back to Uganda sooner than I think.

So, I think I should call it a day and remember the wise thoughts and recommendations of my best friend at the university: Behave like a Striker and never let go and give up.

But I will stick to the more wiser:
If you love something, let it free.
If it comes back to you it's yours,
if it doesn't it never was!

This may now sound "desperate" but it is not I call it realistic ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Currently abercrombie jeans in Hollywood and the abercrombie pants Abercrombie& Fitch abercrombie tees in youth market abercrombie shorts red head half abercrombie sweaters side sky, can abercrombie outerwears be treated abercrombie hoodies as new century, the representative of youth vogue, the A& F abercrombie polos is the brand that American university student loves most currently.

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home