Tuesday, April 05, 2005

NIce advice in the Blog's comments...

Out there in the internet, there are so friendly caring people. It is amazing. Today, I received a comment, which I had to delete – it is not that I do not appreciate feedback and recommendations given comments in general. No, it is more that I do not want to share the private information, which this comment would disclose with the general public. People might think I have a problem or even more than one.[1]

Well, but maybe I was just to fast deleting the posting. I should share the valuable information with others, because others might be tempted to buy thing, which that friendly chap warned me for: His advice was not to buy certain drugs like Tramadol, Fioricet, Penis Enlargement Pills, Penis Pills[2], and weight[3].

I admit I did not know what Tramadol[4] and Fioricet[5] were used for so I looked it up and decided I would have never considered buying either of them. I do not suffer from acute pain (does this involve broken hearts, then I might consider it next time) and I have not had any migraine attack for months and moreover, I would rely on my prescribed ones only.

I do not know, what a Penis Pill is good for, but I think I do not need it unless I get a doctoral advice. Weight – I really do not need more weight ;-) and I do not believe in weight loss pills. I know that I have to do eat less and do more exercises and I will lose weight. As regards to the Penis Enlargement Pills – well I think no man needs it. We all have at least 30cm/12in between our legs, don’t we? And besides, even it that it not the case for some poor chaps – sorry for you guys[6] - weren’t we all told that size doesn’t matter. I for my part have not had any complaints yet[7] ;-)

So, what was the point of that useless comment? I now know the scope of application for two more drugs and apart from that useless information was distributed. I do not even see how that guy could have made money with it. Hm. But wait. There are even some fellows who lost money to some 419 scam-mails (http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm)…


________________________________________
[1] I probably do have, but this is another story.
[2] I assume there is a significant difference to the previous one, otherwise the friendly person wouldn’t have mentioned them, right?
[3] I assume, he meant weight loss pills.
[4] Tramadol: “This combination medication is used to treat acute pain. It is only recommended for short-term use (5 days or less).”
[5] Fioricet: “This medication is a pain reliever and sedative. It is used to relieve mild to moderate pain and tension headaches. OTHER USES: This medication may also be used to treat migraine headaches.”
[6] Okay, those were my five minutes as a macho for this year. I just could not pass on this assist...
[7] Although, as a prudent researcher, I would have to state the sample size and some descriptive statistics, which I prefer not to disclose unless I am directly asked by someone with some good reasons to do so. Or come and demand a sample :-) Okay, admitted. The five minutes as a macho were not over yet :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information. I have found another site at teen weight loss.

You may find it usful as well.

1:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol onlinetramadol online

5:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol online

3:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose and SnoozeTM - Weight Loss Guaranteed

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home