Sunday, March 20, 2005

Was Schotten unter dem Rock tragen... What Scots wear under their kilt...

... ich habe keine Ahnung, wo das Foto herkommt, aber es zeigt offensichtlich, was Schotten nun wirklich unter dem Rock tragen, bzw. was eben nicht...

... I have no clue, who took this picture with my camera today, but now it is clear, what Scots wear under their kilts...

It was fun. I enjoyed the evening so much. It was the first ball, where I could dance and teaching international ballroom dancing paid off. I could dance with some of "my students". I enjoyed it. And as one of my friends predicted yesterday, there were more, with whom I could dance. And I did not have to ask, I was asked. This was indeed a major improvement.

Anyway, here there is the picture of what is below the skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home